- iPhones suck.
- Google sucks even more.
- Google Maps sucks the most.
- It's REALLY hot in DC, espcially when you are lost on your way to a required event.
- I never realized the importance of a compass until today. Props to Lewis and Clark.
- iTunes has a lovely compass app that is better than the one that is already built into the iPhone.
- But in reality, I shouldn't have to download a compass app, BECAUSE IT SHOULD ALREADY COME WITH A DECENT ONE. Apple Fail.
- It's really hot in DC.
- My Toms are quite literally the only material possesion that is keeping me and my feet alive.
- Jimmy Buffet and Makin Love to the Money should never come on shuffle back to back. I might have publicly wept on the subway.
Monday, June 13, 2011
10 Important Life Lesson in One Day
Mondays blow. I need Conan to make me feel better. Or free tickets to Anderson Cooper's new show. Which ever works.